The National U17 female team will face their Gambian counterparts in a 2018 FIFA U17 World Cup qualifying match in Banjul on Saturday December 2.
The game will be played at 4:00pm at the Independence Stadium, Bakau.
Ghana's delegation which is made up 18 players, members of the technical team and management members, arrived in Gambia on Thursday evening.
Coach Evans Adotey and his team trained at the Independence Stadium on Friday ahead of Saturday's game.
The team also visited and interacted with the Ghanaian Community (Ghana Town) in Gambia and were presented with assorted drinks and water.
Ghana will host Gambia in the return leg encounter in a fortnight at the Cape Coast Stadium.
Winner of the two-legged tie will advance to the next stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers which will be staged in Uruguay.
Below are the 18 players who travelled with the team to Banjul:
1. Grace Banwaa - Halifax Ladies
2. Evelyn Yeboah - Ampem Darkoa
3. Tedinah Sekyere - Dreamz Ladies
4. Adama Alhassan - Soccer Intellectuals
5. Eugenia Tetteh - Halifax Ladies
6. Nina Norshie - Valued Ladies
7. Justice Tweneboah - Ampem Darkoa
8. Blessing Agbomadzi - Sports Academy
9. Azumah Bugre - Police Ladies
10. Patience Kundork - Ampem Darkoa
11. Jacqueline Owusu - Dreamz Ladies
12. Doris Bouaduwaa - Afia Kobi Ladies
13. Ama B. Appiah - Hasaacas Ladies
14. Suzzy Dede Teye - Lady Strikers
15. Abigail Tutuwaa - Prison Ladies
16. Mukarama Abdulai - Northern Ladies
17. Milot Pokuaa - Faith Ladies
18. Barikisu A. Rahman Voltic Ladies